Tuesday, September 17, 2013

wish, change, friend by Ian Whybrow

Precious book about change in life and meeting new friends!

Change in life is challenging and often hard to say:) The pig in this story learns how wish and experiencing change can hold limitless relational wonders!

Another book, The Bible, holds God's wishes for us, will guide us through much change as He changes us, and will guide us to fellowship with other friends but most importantly the Ultimate Friend in Christ.

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword. It penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight." -Hebrews 4:12-13

"You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.  You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last.  Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other." - John 15:14-17

No comments:

Post a Comment