Thursday, February 19, 2015

Katy Duck by Alyssa Satin Capucilli

Shy duck who loves to dance! I love to dance! Korwyn loves to dance! We just have to be selective about our dancing situations!  Shyness can overwhelm the things we love to do!  Boldness can bring out our freedom!

"I will praise you,  O LORD,  with all my heart; before the gods I will sing your praise.  I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.  When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted." - Psalm 138:1-3

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven...a time to mourn and a time to dance...a time to embrace and a time to refrain..."- Ecclesiastes 3: 1,4b,5b

No comments:

Post a Comment