Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Connor

This book surprised me! I was skeptical about bringing all this fanciness into my world;)  I have several friends who are mothers to girls and they have spoken of this book with fondness in their eyes.  I thought it would just be a fun read that Korwyn and I could use as a basis for future fun adventures.  The communication, bond, and interest illustrated between parent and child in this adorable story is priceless! I loved how Nancy wanted so much to share her view with her family, but most of all how they set aside time to be interested in what interested her.  Her gratefulness was wonderful and the ending superb!

"Each of you should look not only to your own interests but also to the interests of others." -Philippians 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment